So, for probably the 15th time in my life, I am saying it. THIS YEAR I AM DOING NANOWRIMO! Of course, I haven’t completed one yet (though my awesome friend, Abby, has), and the last five years or so, it has kind of been – I am doing it! And then to wake up one day and be like, wait – it is already the 20th of November??? So much for that!!!!
But this time – I am saying it yet again – just slightly modified. I AM GOING TO GIVE THIS A TRY AGAIN! If only because, how can you love to write and NOT try it? We shall see how this goes. 😛
Keep posted for many angsty I-can’t-figure-out-what-to-write posts!
Of course, I will say that tomorrow we are having my husband’s boss over for dinner, so – I can’t really see myself starting until November 2nd. BUT since I have very good intentions, I will try to at least write a beginning sentence!
On the up side, I really am planning a very lovely meal!
- Hors D’oeuvres: Bruschetta w/ a lovely Chardonnay (or beer, depending on what his boss likes)
- Appetizer: Cheesburger Bites
- Salad & homemade breadsticks
- Entree: Lasagna and a Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dessert: Lemon Meringue Pie with coffee (or after dinner drinks, again, depending on what they want)
It will be a lot of work – but so worth it!